Saturday, March 10, 2012

T.R.I.P. Episode 2 - Flying Solo

Recorded 3/9/12

We're short an idiot tonight but I think I did okay. I talk about an unplanned date night, the 3rd gen iPad, some hot PCs, and a really cool looking car plus a lot more.

Looking at my notes, I think I slated last weeks show as being recorded in February... What can I say? I'm an idiot.

During post production I discovered the background noise from my mic was a combination of the auto-gain and how I was leveling the audio. Glad I caught it early but I am probably going to have to change how we record the show.

3rd Generation iPad specs

Lenovo ThinkCentre PCs recalled over fire hazard defect (read the PCWorld FAQ here)

NCAA March Madness Live comes to iOS and Android

Missing the start button on Windows 8?

Configurate the iOS devices on your landscape

Is there nowhere to hide from advertising?

Lamborghini has built Speed Racer's Mach V in red

Tech term of the day: Job Control Language (JCL)


We welcome your comments, questions and random ramblings. Please leave a comment below or email us at tworamblingidiots@gmail.com


Subscribe to the RSS feed, subscribe via iTunes or download the episode here

No comments:

Post a Comment