Thursday, May 17, 2012

T.R.I.P. Episode 12 - It Was Late and We Were Tired

Recorded May 16, 2012

Joe and Kevin ramble at length about the Microsoft Zune and the associated marketing flubs. We also set off on tangents about Apple, killing a hard drive and steak as intellectual property.

We spend the evening stumbling over ourselves and laughing uncontrollably. Be sure to listen after the "END!" to hear the best giggle fits of the show.

Tonight's News
Technology Term of the Day:  Infinite Monkey Theorem

Extra Links (stuff we didn't get to and bizarre references we made)
Podcaster's Lament
I have a little podcast
I record it every week
From my audience I'd like to know
What information that they seek
They do not send me feedback
So I must be doing well
Or they're jeering at their players
And I cannot hear them yell
But still I keep recording
And checking on my stats
The numbers they do taunt me
And they often drive me bats
Statistics have their place, I guess
They usually bring me back
To the microphone to keep producing
Without the interaction that I lack
I'll be here every week for you
'til the numbers say you're gone
And you're no longer listening
While you mow your lawn

No comments:

Post a Comment