Saturday, June 2, 2012

T.R.I.P. Episode 14 - The LONG And Winding Road

Recorded May 31, 2012

It's a long one, folks and we're really sorry about that. Neither of our brains were moving very nimbly. We cover a good amount of news, though, and have some fun along the way. I apologize also for the whining noise. I ran noise reduction but some of it leaks through. I have to figure out what is causing that in my new setup.  We would love to hear some feedback about the sound of the show.

If you stop by the blog you'll see that the template has changed. I realized that the yellow titles don't work out so well when they get sent in an email so I changed to a light background so I could get away from those.

Tonight's News
Technology Term of the Day:
Bluesnarfing: the theft of information from a wireless device through a Bluetooth connection.

Philosophy Question/Concept of the Week:
Exclusive OR: a OR b = true, a AND b = false

Extra Links (stuff we didn't get to and bizarre references we made)

No comments:

Post a Comment