Kevin's been swamped at work and Joe's been down with a sinus infection so that didn't allow us much opportunity to scour the news as we normally do. We have a few significant stories, however, that we felt compelled to ramble upon. We talk home networking (and home computing in general), illegal things to do with your smart phone, and Star Wars - now with more lens flare!
Plus, tonight we fired up the web cams and actually had some face time. Not that you'll be able to participate because this is an audio-only show. And we promise not to do it again.
- Belkin to acquire Cisco home division - including Linksys
- Dude! He thinks he can "save" Dell
- Unlocking your smartphone is now illegal
- Consumerist reports: Epson is a bunch of jerks
- Consumerist reports: So are all of the other inkjet printer manufacturers
- J.J. Abrams Will Reportedly Direct the Next Star Wars Movie
Extra Links (stuff we didn't get to and bizarre references we made)
- Check out the 76th Street Podcast!
- 10 funny tweets about J.J. Abrams directing 'Star Wars'
- Why DNA Will Someday Replace the Hard Drive
- New P2P Music Sharing Survey tells us stuff we've been guessing for the better part of a decade
- AT&T to buy Alltell. Again. This time not from Verizon. In other words, consumers brains everywhere start pounding.