While reviewing and tweaking this episode I noticed that I somehow managed to over-modulate the vocals so it sounds like I'm clipping. Looks like I still need to do some work figuring out those recording levels. Plus it looks like my $5 pop filter isn't doing such a great job so I'm going to have to figure that one out, too.
Tonight I announce the giveaway and how to enter. For five lucky listeners, we will be giving away a copy of WinX DVD Ripper Platinum and WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe from Digiarty. Listen and learn how you can earn up to six entries before the giveaway on April 13th.
- The new iPad is hot Hot HOT
- Will the High-Res iPad Finally See Enterprise Action?
- Hollywood's "Six Strike" Plan
- Why it Should Be Investigated For Antitrust Violations
- Major ISPs agree to the plan
- Op-ed: Imminent "six strikes" Copyright Alert System needs antitrust scrutiny
- Seagate Reaches Storage Density of 1Tb/inch - CNET, Wired
- TuCloud CEO Dares Microsoft to Sue Over Virtual Desktops - Wired, Ars Technica
- Giant Frickin Laser - America Fires the Most Powerful Laser In History
- Would You Trade Your Password for a Job?
- The Pirate Bay is Getting a Little Extreme
- Clean Up Your Mess When You go to the Movies
Extra Links (stuff we didn't get to and bizarre references we made)
- Bank Of America Wouldn't Adjust My Mortgage Because I Couldn't Prove I Was Dead
- Federal Aviation Administration Might Let You Keep Your Kindle On
- Blizzard ‘looking into’ bringing World of Warcraft to iOS
- This Amazing Device Just Made Wheelchairs Obsolete for Paraplegics
Got something to say? Leave a comment at the blog, email us at email@example.com or CALL US on the TRIP voicemail hotline at (980) 22IDIOT.