Saturday, March 24, 2012

T.R.I.P. Episode 4 - Pure Unadulterated Bribery

Recorded 3/23/2012

While reviewing and tweaking this episode I noticed that I somehow managed to over-modulate the vocals so it sounds like I'm clipping. Looks like I still need to do some work figuring out those recording levels. Plus it looks like my $5 pop filter isn't doing such a great job so I'm going to have to figure that one out, too.

Tonight I announce the giveaway and how to enter. For five lucky listeners, we will be giving away a copy of WinX DVD Ripper Platinum and WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe from Digiarty. Listen and learn how you can earn up to six entries before the giveaway on April 13th.

Tonight's News
Extra Links (stuff we didn't get to and bizarre references we made)

1 comment:

  1. Me thinks you should keep this site handy: http://www.instantsfun.es/music

    ReplyDelete