Saturday, March 31, 2012

T.R.I.P. Episode 5 - Late Night Ramblings

Recorded 3/30/2012 and into 3/31/2012

We got a late start tonight and got a little silly in the process. And it's why I slated the podcast in a weird voice. It's also why the show is so long. I managed to whittle it down to 1:12:38 but that's the best I could do and I apologize that we were extra rambly tonight.

Do you mind it being so long? Is there a segment you really like? Is there a segment you really don't like? Is Kevin being too damn picky about iOS devices? Tell us and you could WIN free software. On April 13, five lucky listeners will receive a license code for WinX DVD Ripper Platinum and WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe from Digiarty. Download the trial version today.

BTW - I've figured out how to set up a hot key to mute the microphone so I can mute coughs and block out the various noises that occur while Kevin is talking. Next shoul should be better in th

Tonight's News
Tech Term of the Day: Scram


Philosophy Question of the Day: The Turing Test

Extra Links (stuff we didn't get to and bizarre references we made)

Got something to say? Leave a comment at the blog, email us at tworamblingidiots@gmail.com or CALL US on the TRIP voicemail hotline at (980) 22IDIOT.

Subscribe to the RSS feed, subscribe via iTunes or download the episode here

No comments:

Post a Comment