Tonight, we try to tighten it up and not ramble quite so much.We did succeed in making it shorter than the last show and not longer. We discuss the iPad "warmgate" (downgraded from "heatgate" we suppose), Mac viruses and a LOT about mobile technology and service providers. Plus, Kevin sings for us.
This is your last chance to get in on the contest for WinX DVD Ripper Platinum and WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe from Digiarty. We will be announcing the winners on our next show on April 11th. All you have to do is leave us ANY sort of comment. You can leave a comment at the blog, email us at email@example.com or CALL US on the TRIP voicemail hotline at (980) 22IDIOT.
- Teacher's Aide Claims She Was Fired For Refusing to Provide Facebook Login Information
- iPad Heat Issues Not Such a Big Deal, According to Survey
- Macs DO get viruses!
- Google Glass project
- Google Glass project on Gizmodo (the Geordi LaForge comparison)
- RIM Party Stabbing
- Is the AT&T iPhone 4S a 4G phone or not?
- Man buys lottery ticket and gets struck by lightning
- Ashton Kutcher to Play Steve Jobs? Not as far-fetched as you would think.
- Sprint Gives Customer An Early Upgrade, In Spite Of Employees' Worst Efforts
Technology Term of the Day: Cloud Computing
Question Concept of the Day: Uncanny Valley
Extra Links (stuff we didn't get to and bizarre references we made)
- Nokia Lumia 900 review
- What is 4G, really?
- Customer Service FAIL
- Howto Tell If Your Credit Card Was Hacked in the Global Payments Breach
- Should I Keep My Personal and Professional Identities Completely Separate Online?
- Police Routinely Track Phones Without Warrants
- What a UDID Is and Why Apple’s Rejecting Apps that Want Yours
- Find my iPad app helps 8-year-old catch burglars and $350,000-worth of stolen property