We bid a farewell to a true hero, Neil Armstrong. We spend some time at the beginning of the show talking about the first man to set foot on another planet and some of the effort it took to get him there. We discuss the Apple v Samsung case and how it ain't even close to over. We talk about the inevitable death of the optical drive and how we may handle software when it's gone. Kevin adds to the deathwatch list. And we don't mention AT&T even once!
Our new sponsor tonight is PowerGramo. They have graciously provided us with a license code for their Skype Recorder Professional to record the podcast. Using it instead of the product we were using has cut my editing time in half.
- Apple vs. Samsung jury foreman speaks
- Jury in Apple v. Samsung Goofed, Damages Reduced
- Apple vs. Samsung juror: Knew after first day that Samsung had wronged Apple
- Samsung announces transparent display
- You Should Really Use Google Two-Factor Authentication
- Sony getting out of the optical drive business
- 'Sing-Along' sequel on the horizon
- How 3 fans got most of the Enterprise D bridge
- ABC Greenlights ‘S.H.I.E.L.D’ Marvel Pilot, Joss Whedon To Co-Write & Possibly Direct
Extra Links (stuff we didn't get to and bizarre references we made)