Sunday, November 4, 2012

T.R.I.P. Episode 37 - Better Late Than Never

Recorded 11/3/2012

Kevin is out this week with some family obligations and the week just kind-of slipped away from me. We have some Star Wars news, a little bit of Apple news, and I learn why it pains me to do math. Plus, your smartphone may soon get better battery life using the same batteries. It's a shorter show than usual but what can you expect when only one idiot is rambling?

Help support awareness and research for men's health issues
--------------------------------------------------
It's Movember and time to make a difference.
Men’s health is a cause I am passionate about but in order to make a difference I need your help. My commitment is to grow a moustache for the month of November and by changing my appearance, raise vital awareness and funds for men’s health, specifically prostate and testicular cancer initiatives. 
I am asking you to help support my personal journey by making a donation. The size of the donation isn't important, every little bit helps Movember continue its funding of world-class programs.

To highlight the importance of what I am doing, take a look at these statistics:
•  1 in 6 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime
•  This year 242,000 new cases of prostate cancer will be diagnosed
•  This year 8,290 men will be diagnosed with testicular cancer 
If you’d like to help change these statistics, please donate to me by:
  • Donating online at: http://mobro.co/joefusco
  • Writing a check payable to 'Movember', referencing my Registration ID: 4260065 and mailing it to: Movember, PO Box 2726, Venice CA 90294-2726 
For more details, take a look at the Programs We Fund section on the Movember website: http://us.movember.com/about/funding-overview/ 
Thank you in advance for supporting my efforts to change the face of men's health. 
Joe Fusco
Movember is a registered 501 (c)(3) charity
donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
--------------------------------------------------

Tonight's News

Extra Links (stuff we didn't get to and bizarre references we made)

No comments:

Post a Comment