Thursday, May 3, 2012

T.R.I.P. Epidose 10 - Eat Your Curmudgeonly Heart Out, John C. Dvorak


Recorded 5/2/2012

We got a bit of a late start this evening but I think it was a solid show. It seemed to flow nicely. We talk about the Facebook IPO, Sony vs Comcast, and Google does evil!

We have a new sponsor tonight. Black Cat Systems has graciously donated a license for Sound Byte. Sound Byte is, basically, a programmable sound board. With it, I can simply drag and drop files to add them to my rack, assign hot keys, color code the carts, rearrange and relabel them and I can even control it all from my iPhone or iPad! This is a MUCH better solution for my needs than what I was using before. Thanks, guys!

Tonight's News
Technology Term of the Day: See Disruptive Technology above

Extra Links (stuff we didn't get to and bizarre references we made)

No comments:

Post a Comment